Wednesday, April 1, 2009

FOOLS!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Some Ecards

Sigh.

Let's see...ah...ok, I have an announcement! I'm becoming a vegan. Yeah. Save the little baby cows and all that jazz...veganism is the way to go.

I've also decided that 26.2 isn't that impressive in itself, so I'm skipping ahead...gonna do the IRONMAN. So, get excited for THAT.

Oh, and Hubs and I are having a baby! BABIES, in fact...triplets! No...wait, ur....OCTUPLETS like that crazy-lady. BABIES BABIES BABIES!

AND I'm leaving my job and going to LAW SCHOOL in August! Oh wait...that one is real.

Eh.

April Fool's jokes don't really translate in blog form. Or on Facebook.

12 comments:

  1. Hahaha. I like the IRONMAN one best. Have a great April Fools Day!!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha

    you should do the ironman

    seriously you would be crackalackin in it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your sense of humor. Mocking April Fool's jokes seems to be funnier than people trying them online.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha you seriously crack me up. thanks for supplying my daily laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol...nothing wrong with having 8 babies, wait - what the? lol...okay, please don't turn in to octomom the sequel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol. you still made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I flubbed my own comment on my own post on my own blog...blogger FAIL!

    Anyway, I'm glad that you all have a good sense of humor!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahahahaha. Thanks for making my morning! I adore the ecard, that is a riot :)

    And I can't wait for you to start law school, I really hope you love it and I can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have 2 boys but sometimes it seems like 8. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha , I have driven it twice now - once when he got too drunk and once to back it out of our driveway so i could get out.

    good luck poppin the cherry on the ram.

    jeff named it a girl's name b/c his previous truck was a girls name too. He says goodnight to it if we come home in "Lurlota" like Dakota

    ReplyDelete