Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Tofu and Tempo

I went to the grocery last night to stock up on some healthy ingredients for some new healthy recipes I'm trying. Running begets the inevitable shift to healthy eating, I guess.

Last night I tried the Baby Spinach Omelette...it was soooo good and really filling. I'm going to press and marinate some tofu in preparation for dinner. That should be an adventure. There is a real chance my kitchen will smell like mango-curry tofu for several weeks.



Tonight is tempo run night!

I always enjoy tempo runs because the time seems to fly by-- isn't the strange? If I pay attention to the minutes ticking by on a run, they go by faster.

2 comments:

  1. I reeeeaaalllyy need to start eating healthier. I am doing it in baby steps though, and right now just enjoying my freedom from my diet coke addiction :)

    I love mixing up my runs. It think it makes them go by quicker when I don't do the saaaame thing every single day!

    Thanks so much for your comment on my blog, that is really neat that you are starting law school in the fall. It's definitely been a wild ride! I have really enjoyed it, though, despite the stress :) Please let me know if you need anything or have questions as it gets closer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaah, Diet Coke. I just can't quit you! I am trying to take baby steps as well, but I don't know how far I can distance myself from the occassional greasy cheeseburger.

    I will definitely have some law school questions for you! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete