Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thoughts for a Thursday Morning


My buddy RC sent me an email to let me know that the American Girl company finally developed an American Indian character to join their cast of...well, "American Girls."

I never had American Dolls as a kid ($95 for the doll and the book!) but I thought this was a good thing...and then I met Kaya.

Oy vey. Kaya is a Greek and Japanese name. And look! She's friends with a WOLF. Nice. I don't know whether to laugh or cry!

Hahaha...haha...ha...ha...*sob*


4 comments:

  1. How in the world did RC stumble across this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it's weird to just know what American Girl is selling, then I guess I'm a weirdo.

    They've had Kaya for a long time, by the by. Just saying. I'll buy you a doll now to make up for your lost childhood. My mom made me wash dishes for three or four months to get one.

    ReplyDelete