Friday, February 27, 2009

Happy Friday!

Ahhhh rest days...there is nothing like guilt-free gym-skipping!

Tomorrow I have a 9-10 mile run on my schedule, and then heading east to the Lexington area for a round of birthday parties. And FOOD. Lots of food to fill up the ol' calorie deficit.

My route is still up in the air. I have two options: tackle a monster hill at mile 1.5, or wait to tackle the monster hill at mile 9.5. Something to sleep on.

I'll leave you with Gracie Lou, giving the internet the stank eye:

3 comments:

  1. Mmmm I love rest days!! I have 12 on the schedule for tomorrow morning and it's supposed to be 20 degrees. Ick!! I would personally take the nasty hill at the beginning and get it over with :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your rest day and good luck with your run tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder which option you picked! Isn't food after a long run the best!? :)

    ReplyDelete