Monday, January 12, 2009

Tyler Perry presents...

...a fairly unproductive weekend (as far as running is concerned).

I started a new training plan this past week and I won't bore you with the details. Pretty standard-upping-the-mileage type program, except yesterday I totally punked out on my long run and opted for some time on the elliptical and a Barry Pepper/Christian Bale film-fest with CC and RCP (no, there is no correlation between the two actors but it was MY MOVIE MARATHON so I do what I want).

When you get up the idea to have a movie marathon with your best friends featuring your favorite actors, it helps if your favorite actor isn't as obscure as Barry Pepper, but CC and RCP suffered through it like champs. FriiiiiieeeeeendSHIP!

Weekly Wrap Up:
Monday: 3 mi (crosstrain)
Tuesday: 5 mi
Wednesday: Rest
Thursday: 4 mi
Friday: Rest
Saturday: 4 mi
Sunday: 3 mi (crosstrain)

No comments:

Post a Comment