Monday, December 22, 2008

Well, that would certainly make me run faster...

Ah, Map My Run...what hath thou wrought?

Thanks to Map My Run and Google Street View, I've found a great (albeit potentially hazardous) run that I'm going to try out Friday. My newly discovered route is a little rustic...it's 95% sidewalk free; cutting through a nice rural strip of the county. It's relatively flat, but can be narrow at certain spots.

Oh, and there may or may not be a goat-monster in the vicinity.

There is an old Kentucky legend that talks about a monster that is half-man, half-goat that lives a few miles from my house. My new run takes me right through goat-man territory. I am undeterred.

Hey, I'm sure that Mini in April will cause me a lot more pain than a goat-monster gnawing on my ankle. BRING IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment