Friday, December 26, 2008

Post Christmas Run

Merry Christmas everybody! My dog just drank coffee spiked with Irish Cream! Hooray for drunk puppies!

Anyway, Hubs got me some sliiiiiiiiick Nike gloves that I just had to break in today. I've been on the hunt for the perfect running route close to my house, so I decided to try one out to get ready for the Hangover Classic.

We'll call this route Dreary Residential Out and Back:

Distance: 8 miles
Terrain: Sloping hills, crappy sidewalks
Temperature: 44 degrees
Playlist: Lady Antebellum, Taylor Swift, Pit Bull (always PB)
Unfortunate Song Stuck in Head: "God Must Have Spent a Little More Time (On You)"
Morale: Meh (too many yard inflatables makes me a wee bit downtrodden)
Pace: See blog title

This route was ok. It wasn't the most exciting scenery, and I did get lost (I kid you not) but my legs felt really good. Overall, it was a good run.

No comments:

Post a Comment