Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Running partner


This is Gracie Lou, mid-howl and rocking her new pink comfort-fit harness.

See, turns out Gracie's walking speed perfectly matches my pregnancy-wobble-run stride for stride. This keeps her from pulling the fire out of the leash (which is why I've always been so reluctant to walk her in the past).

Now when I say the word "WALK," Gracie starts into this horrible whimper-howl of excitement, all the while throwing herself at the garage door. It's pathetic. AND ADORABLE!

Grace does pretty well on our runs. She's hyper-focused and pays little attention to people or other dogs.

The only problem we have is with BIRDS. They send her into a complete frenzy.

Kind of like when the ice-cream truck rolls by (for me, at least). I start the whimper-howl and throw myself at the door until Hubs restrains me.

1 comment:

  1. hee hee , whimper-howl and throw myself at the door until Hubs restrains me.

    i missed your hummor.

    cute dog, pathetic and adorable all at the same time...kinda like me :-D

    ReplyDelete