Wednesday, July 21, 2010

9 month recap!

I've been a little distracted these past 9 months.

BUT I've kept running! And improving, sort of...I ran the KDF Mini in 2:06:26 (according to my Garmin). Thing is, I could have broke 2:00 hours if I had kept on the gas for the last three miles.




Instead, I was like, "eh."

And then I ran the Bluegrass 10K in 57:05. My chip time was 58:something, but I'm sticking with my Garmin time because...well, it's better. Very pumpkin-eater of me.

My goal was 55:00 and I would have been angry except for the fact that I had a CRITICAL ERROR in the um, digestive department around Mile 5 and had to limp towards the finish line.

And by "finish line" I mean "Dunkin Dounuts Bathroom that was on the Course."

And that story deserves its own post.

Sooooo, I'm gearing up for the Chickamauga Battlefield Marathon in November. Oh, and more blog posts (for my husband, mom and mom-in-law who still read this blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment